Extra Creamy Strawberry Floats (Dairy-Free)
What could be better than Extra Creamy Strawberry Floats? How about ice cream floats that are also on the healthy side! This recipe uses our dairy-free strawberry ice cream, plus an extra creamy strawberry and coconut milk puree. Top with your favorite sparkling water and you have a delicious, lightly-sweetened frozen treat!
Servings: 4 Floats
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup unsweetened canned coconut milk shake well
- 2 tablespoons honey or sweetener of choice
- Sparkling Water any flavor
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Ice Cream
Shake the can of coconut milk well. The coconut milk will be super creamy and thick.
Add the fresh strawberries, coconut milk, and honey to a blender or food processor. Blend until the mix is smooth. I recommend chilling the strawberry mix so it is cold when you assemble the floats.
In the serving glasses, pour equal amounts of the strawberry mix. Add scoops of the Dairy-Free Strawberry Ice Cream (as many as you like!), and top with your favorite sparkling water. Enjoy!
- Canned Coconut Milk - This may be the only recipe where I tell you to shake the can of the coconut milk. And I do recommend the canned coconut milk vs. carton. It is so much thicker and creamier.
- Make It Vegan - Swap the honey in both the ice cream and creamy float mix for maple syrup.
- Chill The Creamy Float Mix - It is an ice cream float after all, so it is extra refreshing when everything is cold when you put it all together!