Updated: February 1, 2021
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The content in the blog posts or pages is purely informational. Posts or information shared on this blog should never replace the advice of a professional.
The Butter and Bliss Disclosure Policy provides information on the following:
- comment policy an our right to review and manage comments made on the blog
- advertising and compensation the blog may receive
- any health and/or nutritional information provided is purely subjective and the opinion of the post author
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this blog. Butter and Bliss is a food blog and photo gallery of homemade recipes developed by a self-taught baker and photographer. The intent of the blog is to share and inspire you, the reader, to make delicious baked goods and desserts at home. It is also a place for people who love to bake and who love desserts to share their enthusiasm for a recipe they may or may not have tried, share fond memories of desserts, or to simply share in the joy of delicious food.
Comments are not a requirement for accessing recipes on this blog. To help maintain this blog as a place for open and respectful discussion, I have a few basic comment guidelines:
- Be kind and respectful – The sharing of different ideas is encouraged, but not in a way that abandons basic human kindness and respect. Comments that are purposefully negative, slanderous, hurtful, or embarrassing toward us or another commenter are not acceptable. Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter blocked.
- Relevance – Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further Butter and Bliss interaction.
- Spam – Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. This includes any comments that contain hyperlinks. I do not know where the link goes or if it is safe, therefore, I will not subject my readers to unknown hyperlinks. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blocked.
- Use common sense – Refrain from posting anything that is unlawful or that infringes upon the rights of any third party.
- Liability – All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on Butter and Bliss, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold Butter and Bliss, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- What to do if your comment does not appear – Please be patient. All comments are held for moderation and are not approved right away.
I reserve the right to delete or remove any comments from this blog if I deem the comments do not abide by these guidelines.
The blog also accepts compensation in the form of free products (i.e. baking ingredients, tools, and accessories). I only post things that I value and trust. All opinions are 100% my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or third party in question.
The content, advertising space, or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content, although we will take efforts to be in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines for disclosure of content provided as part of a material business relationship where appropriate.
Amazon Affiliate Program
All the content and images on this blog created by Butter and Bliss is subject to copyright restrictions and may not be reproduced, republished, or otherwise copied without express written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
For personal use only, social media share buttons and print recipe options are available on each post. If you would like permission to use a photo from this blog for a ’round-up’ article, please feel free to do without altering the image, and with credit and a clear link back to the specific post and image. Sharing the recipe along with the image is strictly prohibited.
Butter and Bliss may change the blog or delete any content, features, services, recipes, or pages at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Butter and Bliss reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the blog and its contents.
Links to Other Websites
Health and Nutrition Information
The information on this blog has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Any specific health claim or nutritional claims or information provided on the blog are for informational purposes only. Nothing on this blog is offered or intended to be a substitute for nutritional or professional medical advice, and should not be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstance.
You assume full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new diet or health program. The owner, writer(s), and publisher(s) of the blog are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes, ingredients, suggestions, or procedures provided.
Nutrition Facts on a recipe is intentionally not provided. Varying factors such as product types, brands, seasonality and fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are handled, can change the nutritional information a recipe. Information may, at times, be provided to consult online nutritional information calculators to determine nutrition facts on a recipe. Different online nutrition calculators can provide different results depending on their own nutrition fact sources and data. If the accuracy of any nutritional information is important to you, reliance on subjective information provided on this blog is not suggested.