popular on the blog
what would you like to bake today?
This Just In!
- Peach and Citrus RefresherA frozen Peach and Citrus Refresher to beat the summer heat! These summer drinks are refreshing, easy to make, and provide a vibrant sip with a zesty Tajin Sugar lining the rim of the glass!
- Peach and Citrus Refresher
- Coconut Cream Candies
- Peach Cupcakes – Gluten Free Small Batch
- Mini Peach Clafoutis
- Cherry Macadamia Blondies – Gluten Free Small Batch
- No-Bake Desserts – Recipe Roundup
- Sweet Corn Panna Cotta with Fresh Berry Sauce
- Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chocolate Stone Fruit Cobbler – Mini Dessert
- Strawberry Pudding and Lemonade Granita Parfaits
- Cherry Cornmeal Scones with Cornflake Crunch
- Neapolitan No-Bake Mini Cheesecake
frozen treats to keep you cool
When the weather outside is warm and you need something sweet to cool you down!
There’s nothing better than a homemade frozen dessert. Especially when they include ice cream, fruit whips, popsicles, and slushies. Easy to make and hard to resist!
browse recipes by category
I’m Erin – a self-taught home baker and small batch baking enthusiast. Long ago I decided baking 48 cookies for just two people was way too much! And with that, Butter & Bliss was born.
Butter & Bliss is a baking blog and a collection of my small batch recipes for desserts, baked goods, and sweet treats.
AS SEEN IN
the best for breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So why not start it with something homemade!
You’ll find sweet and savory breakfast recipes. Including homemade bagels, croissants, and Danish pastries. Plus small batch recipes for coffee cake and easy breakfast muffins.
seasonal summer sweets
Your backyard summer BBQ deserves a special summer dessert!
This collection of sweets celebrates everything you love about summer – with seasonal fresh fruit treats, easy no-bake sweets, and homemade no-churn ice cream.