desserts for father’s day
what would you like to bake today?
- Neapolitan No-Bake Mini CheesecakeThis Neapolitan No-Bake Mini Cheesecake is set on a waffle cone crust to give you all of the flavors of an ice cream cone treat! The mini cheesecake is made in a 6-inch springform pan with layers of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry no-bake cheesecake filling.
- Neapolitan No-Bake Mini Cheesecake
- Mini Mocha Coffee Cake – Gluten Free
- Homemade Pinwheel Danish Pastries
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake – Gluten Free
- Memorial Day Dessert Recipes – Recipe Roundup
- Quick and Easy Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
- Honey and Orange Mini Bundt Cakes
- Easy Blueberry Muffins – Gluten Free
- Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Syrup Glaze
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Key Lime Bars
- Carrot and Orange Baked Donuts
frozen desserts to keep you cool
Warmer weather calls for sweet ice cream and frozen treats. Stay cool with these easy recipes for no-churn ice cream, fruity frozen drinks, homemade popsicles, and one of the most popular recipes on the blog – Strawberry Dole Whip!
AS SEEN IN
I’m Erin – a self-taught home baker and small batch baking enthusiast. Long ago I decided baking 48 cookies for just two people was way too much! And with that, Butter & Bliss was born.
Butter & Bliss is a baking blog and a collection of my small batch recipes for desserts, baked goods, and sweet treats.
cupcakes from scratch
Sometimes you just want a cupcake! In less than 30 minutes, you can be enjoying a chocolate, cherry, strawberry, or vanilla cupcake. These small batch cupcake recipes are easy, only require a few ingredients, and can be finished with a creamy homemade frosting.