Last updated: January 14, 2021
Accessibility Statement for Butter and Bliss Website
Butter and Bliss is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. I am continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Butter and Bliss takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Butter and Bliss Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Butter and Bliss Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Butter and Bliss Website. Please let me know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Butter and Bliss Website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Butter and Bliss Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- It is my goal to make all pages and content on butterandbliss.net fully accessible. However, it is possible that some content may not yet be fully adapted to the highest accessibility standards and technologies. This is a likely result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Butter and Bliss Website is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Butter and Bliss Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Butter and Bliss Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Butter and Bliss Website:
- Uploaded images may not have text alternatives: I am in the process of auditing the alternative text for the photos in each blog posts. My goal is to complete the audit and update the accessibility of the photos on all blog posts by June 30, 2021. If you have problems reading the photos, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Link Text: I will audit and review the text on all links to ensure they clearly describe the content to be found and/or the action performed by the link. My goal is to complete the audit and update the accessibility of link text by June 30, 2021.
Butter and Bliss assessed the accessibility of Butter and Bliss Website by the following approaches:
- I use WAVE, Lighthouse, and Web Accessibility by Level Access to test the websites accessibility compliance score and evaluate areas of improvement.
Please email email@example.com to report any accessibility issues you encounter using the website, and I will do my best to address the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you!
This statement was created on 14 January 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.